Support Our Programs:
Bikalpa Art Centre is an endeavor to strengthen the overall scenario of art in the context of Nepal. Conceptualized and initiated by young minds, Bikalpa is, for now, a small thought which will afterward be an ultimate platform for the promotion of Nepalese contemporary art and culture. To accomplish this goal, we oblige your help.
To be a patron:
To become a patron you can bestow cash in the form of endowments or grants to the center or the patronization can become more explicit related to any exacting upcoming event or project being held.
There is a range of portions of the center whereby the patron can provide financial assistance such as research projects, scholarships to students/ aspiring artists, events, artists in residency programs, trans studio project, tiny stage project, independent artists, equipment.
The nature of the patron can be both including a one-time donor to a longer-term financial supporter.
Bikalpa Art Center acknowledges the generosity of the patrons by providing:
- Presentation of the project/event and if obligatory the annual plan of the center
- Visibility on all the publications, banners, communication materials, on our website and social media networks
- VIP invitations to all the events and programs being patronized
- Front row seats of the event
- Acknowledgment during the event
The supporters can also facilitate us by sponsoring any individual project or event in both cash and kind and other resources as per their will.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us