Support Our Programs:
Bikalpa Art Centre is an endeavor to fortify the overall scenario of art in the context of Nepal. Conceptualized and initiated by young minds, Bikalpa is for now a petite thought which will afterwards be a nucleus, an ultimate platform for the promotion of Nepalese art and artists. To accomplish this goal, we necessitate your help.
To be a patron:
To become a patron you can bestow cash in the form of endowments or grants to the centre or the patronization can become more explicit related to any exacting upcoming event or project being held.
There are a range of portions of the centre whereby the patron can provide the financial assistance such as scholarships, events, residential programs, independent artists, equipments, workshops, trainings, library, gallery, art festivals, discussions, screenings and so on.
The mature of patron can be both including a one-time donor to longer-term financial supporter.
Bikalpa Art Center acknowledges the generosity of the patrons by providing:
• Presentation of the project/event and if obligatory the annual plan of the center.
• VIP invitations to the events and programs being patronized.
• Front row seats of the event.
• Acknowledgement during the event.
• Exposition of the company name, logo and other products of the patron during the event.
• Visibility in the social media and website of the center.
• Space on all the publications of the event
• Special coverage of the patron and the company
• Various discount schemes on the venue hire
The supporters can also facilitate us by sponsoring our any individual project or event in both cash and kind and other resources as per their will.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us